Sunday, December 18, 2011

Re-size and re-center Telerik MVC modal window after ajaxRequest

Telerik MVC modal window can auto-size to fit its initial content. After ajaxRequest, however, the window size stays the same, not adjusting to the new content. Here is how to re-size and re-center a modal window after ajaxRequest. The trick is to remove css "width" and "height" properties from the .t-window-content div.

@{Html.Telerik().Window()
 .Name("Popup")
 .Modal(true)
 .Visible(false)
 .ClientEvents(events => events
  .OnRefresh("resizeOnRefresh")
  .OnResize("centerOnResize"))
 .Render();
}


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reklama Opole
Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so
I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I love the information you present here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your
blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
Anyhow, very good blog!